Blunet Marketing & communication Services is hiring Media sales manager.
Job description :
- Contact potential clients, usually over the telephone but also in a face to face environment (client presentations, client days out, business lunches / dinners), to describe potential advertising opportunities.
- Contact existing clients to arrange the design and placement of advertisements, the payments for this and to ensure their continued support.
- Account management of a client base ensuring that the clients’ needs are being catered for and that they are happy with the service and response. You will review their existing spend and build on the relationship to maximise sales opportunities.
- You will attend meetings to ensure your clients are fully aware of all potential advertising, promotion and sponsorship opportunities and to cement your relationship with them for the long term.
- You will develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market place you work in, including regular analysis of competitor activity and identifying opportunities for new product development and new revenue streams.
- Attend industry networking events, exhibitions, seminars and conferences to build awareness of your industry and meet potential and existing clients.
- Work closely with the editorial features team to ensure all leads are covered and relevant information exchanged to the benefit of both parties. Editorial input from sales executives normally receive a welcoming response.
- Work closely with production departments to ensure advertisements are placed into the correct products, in the right place and at the right time.
- Work closely with the advertising operations team to ensure the correct advertisements are placed on the correct websites pages at the correct time, according to your clients’ wishes.
- Keep accurate records of sales, contacts and deals.
- One year experience is a must .
- The candidate must has a car.
- Bch in any related field
Please apply your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org